My client are a highly regarded company renowned for their great work ethic and superb employee satisfaction. Based in a beautiful location this Lettings Negotiator role joins a team of 2 in Lettings and a wider team of Property Management, Renewals, Customer Care, HR and more.
If you are interested in joining a company who values culture and puts service at the forefront of everything they do, this is the role for you! In return for your skills and commitment our client offers a generous base salary of £35-40k and an OTE of £50-70k depending on experience.
- Represent the landlords in negotiation with prospective tenants
- Advise clients and helping prospective tenants to decide what they want to rent
- Arranging and completing viewings of apartments and facilities
- Perform Right to Rent checks
- Providing a best-in-class service and showing genuine passion for the role
Other benefits include social work hours, Monday to Friday and 1 in 5 Saturdays with day off in lieu and brilliant facilities. Apply today or call Denee on 0203 056 0288"