Back to jobs
Lettings Negotiator, Central London
- Posted 28 March 2023
- Salary£40000 - £50000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameSuzanne Grundy
Lettings Negotiator, Bloomsbury
This is an ideal opportunity for a lettings negotiator to join an reputable West End property company. The business has a strong reputation across Prime Central London and is associated with many well respected portfolio landlords in Bloomsbury, Marylebone, Mayfair, Soho, Fitzrovia, Bloomsbury and surrounding.
The successful candidate will be joining a well established lettings team located in the heart of Bloomsbury and will focus on continuing to build a stronger brand in the local area.
- 6-12 months experience in lettings (minimum)
- A forward thinker with a pro active attitude and ability to work efficiently in busy and demanding markets
- Work closely with team and liaise with neighbouring office to ensure all applicants are landlords receiving the best service
- Conduct all viewings (on foot as will be within walking distance)
- Speak directly with landlords and put offer forward and handle all negotiation
- Bright, positive and happy attitude
- Basic salary £22-£24k
- OTE £42-£50 plus (commission and monthly bonus)
- 20 days holiday + birthday off + bank holidays
- Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm with expectation to conduct later viewings x 3 times per week
- Saturday (alternate) 10am - 2pm
If you would like a confidential chat to discuss the role further please get in touch.
Job has Expired