LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR, OVAL
Is it time to move out of the corporate world of lettings and approach a different style of agency?
My client is an established independent Lettings agency in Oval with a strong presence in the area. They specialise in lettings and property management and have an exceptional reputation with a high selection of portfolio landlords.
The successful candidate will be joining an incredibly experienced team and have access to properties across London, being an independent the patch is not limited which offers greater scope.
You should be motivated working within a small team and be willing to immerse yourself in to the business with a hands on approach.
A friendly, honest and hard working ethic is a must along with a positive 'can do' attitude.
Some industry experience is preferred but this can from any discipline as transferable skills are welcomed.
- You will be supporting the Lettings Manager on a day to day basis
- Registering and qualifying applicants
- Conducting accompanied viewings
- Ensuring administration and compliance is carried out
- General office duties
- £25k basic salary OTE £45k plus
- Company car/car allowance
- Alternate Saturdays 10am - 4pm - half day in lieu given for every Saturday worked
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 7pm
Get in touch for more info -
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired