Are you looking for an exciting new role in an award winning real estate agency?
What is in it for you?
- A basic salary of £25-30k
- A discretionary quarterly bonus
- Full training and on-going support
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Extra birthday holiday after 1 year
- Additional holiday days after 3 years of service
- Private health insurance (after probation)
- Pension scheme
- Company maternity and shared paternal leave packages
- Employee of the month reward
- 1 day per week from home (after probation)
- Company social events and team building
Why this company?
They are one of the UK's leading real estate agencies, specialising in newly built luxury developments. Over 170 members of staff across all London Zones and internationally. They focus on a high quality, personalised and hands on service to all their clients, giving them access to some of the best residential property in London.
What will you be involved in?
In this role you will be primarily responsible for providing administrative expertise and support for the lettings department, ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day tasks relating to progressing each application upon offer agreed until the handover. This includes:
- Preparation of tenancy agreements, correspondence with prospective tenants, loading databases, tenancy deposit registration/ renewal, referencing.
- Property compliance regarding EPC, EICR, HMO and all other licensing requirements, arranging property cleanings and inventories.
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- This role requires an individual with excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and problem-solving techniques.
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Exceptional organisational, time management and prioritising skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office package and general office skills
- Knowledge of property and/ or lettings would be desirable
- GDPR and Anti Money Laundering Training.
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated, hardworking and a strong team player who thrives in challenging roles and works well under pressure.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Anna Rickenberg on 0203 056 1211 |
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.