Are you looking for a way into Luxury Property Sales? Would you love to go to work knowing that you have the opportunity to change people's lives everyday?
My client are a luxury retirement living developer who are leading the charge for remodelling the retirement sector in the UK. They develop homes to extraordinarily high standard and offer world class customer service to their customers.
Their offices are incredibly tranquil and their teams are exceptionally talented so you would be in a great place to learn from them and grow your career.
Why this role?
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make the move into a Real Estate Sales role as this role is all about customer service and the customer experience.
- This company offers an amazing environment in which to progress your career, they are supportive and progressive.
- They pay incredibly with a basic salary of £40k and your yearly earnings in your first year would be circa £80k.
- Limited weekend working of 1 in 4 weekends so great work life balance.
- Based in a New Homes Sales & Marketing Suite selling off-plan properties to buyers over 65 years old.
- Getting actively involved with marketing strategy to ensure the properties are selling
- Advising on sales strategy and providing new and exciting ideas.
- Involvement with planning and executing sales and networking events!
- You could be coming from a variety of backgrounds including; Luxury Jewellery Sales, High End Hospitality, Yacht Sales, Cabin Crew, High End Art Sales or Luxury Interiors Sales!
- You must be an incredibly consultative person with empathy for the buyers of these properties!
- You must have experience dealing with High Net Worth Individuals and experience of some form of sales.
- You will be driven to deliver great customer service and sell New Build Homes!
Get in touch today to hear how you could be stepping into a New Homes Sales Role with amazing progression opportunities and work life balance!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired