Luxury Later Living Sales
- Posted 04 May 2023
- Salary£80000 - £85000 per annum + + corporate benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameTabitha Allingham
Would you like to help change the lives of our elderly population? Do you have experience in high end property sales and would like to focus this knowledge on helping guide the over 65's through the purchase of their last home?
My client are a luxury retirement living developer who are leading the charge for remodelling the retirement sector in the UK. They develop homes to extraordinarily high standard and offer world class customer service to their customers.
Their working environments are incredibly tranquil and their teams are exceptionally talented so you would be in a great place to learn from them and grow your career.
Why this role?
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge and adapting your skill set to a more consultative sales process
- This company offers an amazing environment in which to progress your career, they are supportive and progressive.
- They pay incredibly with a basic salary of £40k and your yearly earnings in your first year would be £80k.
- Limited weekend working of 1 in 4 weekends so great work life balance.
- Based in a New Homes Sales & Marketing Suite selling off-plan properties to buyers over 65 years old.
- Getting actively involved with marketing strategy to ensure the properties are selling
- Advising on sales strategy and providing new and exciting ideas.
- Involvement with planning and executing sales and networking events!
- You must be an incredibly consultative person with empathy for the buyers of these properties!
- Ideally, you will have experience selling Luxury property to last time buyers and juggling all the difficulties that come with it but if you consider yourself a consultative estate agent with empathy for the elderly then please get in touch!
- You must have experience dealing with High Net Worth Individuals and experience of some form of sales.
- You will be driven to deliver great customer service and sell New Build Homes!
Get in touch today to hear how you could be stepping into a New Homes Sales Role with amazing progression opportunities and work life balance!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.