Back to jobs
- Posted 23 June 2022
- SalaryUp to £25750 per annum + Discretionary 20% Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWesley Beckenham
Are you an experienced handyman / maintenance operative?
Do you want to work in a luxury rental scheme?
Are you good a developing relationships with tenants / customers?
If so this could be the role for you!
- Detect and carry out general maintenance tasks, repairs to fabric and finishes, throughout the building
- Carry out any painting and decorating work in the apartments, amenity space and car park - internal and external
- Carry out general repair work, plumbing and reporting any issues requiring attention
- Checking properties prior to residents moving in
- Ordering of materials to carry out works as required
- Log jobs with external contractors for items not within your remit such as fire alarm repairs etc
- Taking Meter readings of properties and communal areas
- Daily & Weekly Building health and safety checks, reporting any issues back to your line manager and taking the necessary remedial actions
- Monitoring council waste collections and rotating bins where required
- Report defects (equipment, building, lighting and fabric) to the Resident Services Manager and building developer
- Track defect completion and report any issues to the Resident Services Manager
- Provide support and assistance to PPM and other contractors on site
- Complete inventory check in and out reports as required
- Co-ordinate repairs when required with both residents and external contractors
- Assist in mid term property inspections across all occupied apartments
- Assist in maintaining the company compliance system under the direction of the RSM and Facilities Manager
- To perform any other related activity, as directed by the Resident Services Manager, necessary to fulfil the purpose of the role as described above