The candidate would, in time, be considered a key member of the finance team and could be invited to join the senior management team (working their way up to the Financial Controller).
- Preparation of consolidated monthly financial reporting packs, including profit and loss accounts, cash flow, management accounts, KPI's and variance analysis and commentary for group entities. Currently 14 legal entities.
- Cash flow forecasting, profit and loss analysis & budgeting
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register including monthly depreciation posting
- To prepare balance sheet reconciliations, including ownership of the Rent accounting schedules, on a monthly basis and to ensure that any outstanding items are cleared in an accurate and timely manner
- Preparing ad hoc schedules as required by the Financial Controller for Landlords and other interested partie
- Inter company reconciliations and the preparation of VAT returns
- Tracking capital monthly project spend monthly, reporting to the Financial Controller
- Assisting with year end audit
It is important that you have a strong desire to progress your career, in addition:
- ACCA qualified / QBE
- Experience using Sage
- Proficient in Excel to a high level
- Ability to delivery a high standard of work to tight deadlines