We are thrilled to be working with an exceptional developer who are looking for a Marketing & Communications Executive to join their team. A developer who creates the most exquisite homes in the world, the pinnacle of luxury property design, interior design, and development.
Fancy working for a company who continue to push the boundaries of excellence and innovation.
Look no further…
The responsibilities of the role:
- Assist Marketing Manager with development of marketing collateral and manage marketing asset stock levels.
- Ensure all communications, presentations and collateral enhance brand and are in line with the brand guidelines.
- Assist with management of social media and SEO agency and analyse activity to feed into future plans and strategy.
- Lead on the delivery of the Instagram account.
- Coordinate the project partners for the design and build of the app.
- Coordinate the creation of the Owner Manuals for homeowners working with appointed agencies and CreateMaster software.
- Support on production management photo and film shoots of the project, liaising with suppliers, stylists & designers pre-shoot and assisting during the shoot.
- Contribute to the development and execution of strategic communications plans through creative ideas, thoughtful campaigns, and current company and industry knowledge.
- Monitor media coverage, ensuring all communication and activity are on-brand.
- Draft content that may include newsletters, press releases, media pitches, social media posts, biographies, web copy, award nominations and internal communications.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to the Marketing Manager including budget management.
- Work in tandem with outside PR and marketing agencies.
- Assist with PR meetings and keep internal stakeholders up to date on PR activities and results as well as press office requests.
- Assist with administration duties regarding invoicing and payments to suppliers.
- Design graphics that reinforce brand aesthetics and identity across a range of assets for print and digital using InDesign and MailChimp.
- An advocate for Salesforce within the business.
- Create reports and dashboards to meet the business' needs continuously.
- Liaise with Marketing Director and Sales Director to manage industry or client events including generating guestlists.
- Manage CRM reporting.
- Manage the integration between Salesforce and other software packages
- Improve quality control and process, ensuring all databases are accurate.
- Monitor CRM issues within the business and report them to the Sales Director and resolve.
The ideal candidate will need to have 2/3 years' experience from either a property or luxury background. Need to be able to use InDesign, WordPress and MailChimp.
- At least two years' experience in a similar role in the property or luxury industry
- Marketing background
- Ability to be ahead of the times
- Need to be able to use InDesign, WordPress and MailChimp
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!