Job Title: Remote Marketing Administrator
Location: Remote (with a monthly meeting in London)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (Pro-Rata)
Employment Type: Part-Time (3 days a week)
Our client is dynamic and innovative and is seeking a talented Remote Marketing Administrator to join their team. They are committed to excellence, creativity, and growth, and need a skilled Marketing Administrator to help them achieve their goals. If you're a detail-oriented, organised, and creative individual with a passion for marketing, we want to hear from you!
As a Remote Marketing Administrator, you will play a crucial role in supporting our client's marketing team in various administrative tasks. This is a part-time, remote position with the requirement to meet the client once a month in London. You will collaborate closely with clients to ensure the smooth execution of marketing campaigns, reporting, and administrative duties.
- Admin support i.e dairy appointment bookings
- Website review for clients marketing of properties
- Minute taking and emailing notes
- Excel Spreadsheet updates
- Reviewing marketing and SEO strategies
- Sales brochure and sales pre list assistance in preparation and are up to date
- Carry out collating, monitoring of marketing reports and analytics to provide relevant management information
- Attending and updating the agenda for the weekly sales meetings to take detailed minutes of target exchange dates and working with the Sales Manager, you'll collate data relevant to the weekly reporting requirements
- Reviewing and updating sales and marketing procedures on my behalf
- Reviewing sales values against plot locations and ensuring values are correct
- Proven experience in an administrative or marketing support role.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and marketing software/tools.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and best practices is a plus.
- Ability to meet in London once a month.
- Competitive salary (£30,000 - £35,000 pro-rata).
- Flexible, part-time schedule (3 days a week).
- Remote work with monthly in-person meetings in London.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Collaborative and inclusive company culture.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated and motivated individual with a passion for marketing and the skills to support our team, please submit your CV!