Are you currently a Marketing Assistant or Executive carrying out Marketing and administration responsibilities with an interest to explore the property and real estate sector?
This is UK's leading mixed-tenure developer, whose mission is to bring together modern and efficient delivery methods to create sustainable communities where people love to live. They are a 5-star rated home builder winning a recent award for exceptional customer satisfaction and their purpose as a business is to leave a positive legacy in everything they do!
This role will be reporting to the Marketing Manager to ensure a co-ordinated approach to the delivery of the regional marketing strategy, whilst ensuring compliance with group marketing policies and procedures.
Some key responsibilities:
- Ability to be organised and prioritise
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Work as part of a team as well as independently
- Competent on Microsoft applications and experience of using CMS and CRM systems
- Experience in using Adobe applications such as InDesign or Illustrator
As the ideal candidate you will have/be:
- A real creative flair to add ideas
- Strong organisational skills including scheduling, personal time management and meeting deadlines
- A relationship builder who is self-motivated, industrious and works well under pressure
- Cooperative and considerate
- Strong attention to detail - ability to spot mistakes and correct where needed
- Enthusiastic creative thinker and problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Good and confident communicator
- Professional and hardworking
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired