Have you got marketing experience working within property? Are you interested in working for one-of-a-kind Residential Developer?
Marketers with Real Estate experience only please - ideally 1 year minimum.
My client doesn't just build bricks and mortar, they build a community, designed to be easy to live in and play a part in creating a better world for us all. They are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team.
The role covers the whole 360 marketing life cycle, supporting the wider marketing team and directly reporting into the Marketing Manager.
Some key duties of the role:
- Assist the wider Marketing team
- Coordinate the production, accuracy and content of all marketing communications including integrated campaigns via roster creative, media and PR agencies
- Assist in the implementation of digital marketing strategy
- Update and monitor their development website
- Input into monthly meetings with external agencies using the approved agenda and focus site reports
- Assist in the design and delivery of show homes and communal spaces liaising with third party suppliers
- Management of all social media channels
- Some copywriting duties
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience working with a Residential Developer. Be CIM qualified, or degree educated, with strong project management skills and good copywriting abilities.
- Ideally at least two years' experience in a similar role in the property industry
- Marketing degree, CIM accreditation or equivalent would be preferred
- Someone who can work autonomously and work well in a team
- Be organised and take initiative
- Enjoys digital marketing
- Good copywriting skills
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.