- Posted 13 January 2023
- Salary£30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameJasmine Bartlett
Would you like the chance to join an innovative and award-winning developer based in the heart of London?
This is a diverse opportunity to work in a 360 Marketing role for one of the industry's most innovative developers, in one of the most rapidly expanding sectors, Build-to-Rent (BtR). You will be reporting directly into the Marketing and Customer Experience Manager, and be an integral part of the Operations and Asset Management team in London.
Our client is looking to double their operational portfolio of 600+ apartments in the next year, with further developments planned to expand into several new cities across 3 countries in the coming years. They are dedicated to creating living spaces that combine inspiring interiors with the latest advances in technology. They are committed to offering an inclusive working environment that respects the values of team members, offers equal opportunity, champions people's individual differences, and develops and rewards talent.
To be successful in this role, you will be covering all aspects of marketing, branding and customer experience, including digital, outdoor, branding, customer experience, social media, interior design and more.
- Improve and develop a marketing strategy for the current portfolio and future developments.
- Introduce and run effective campaigns both on and offline, as well as demonstrating budgets and ROI.
- Manage and improve key stakeholder relationships.
- Monitor and review relevant industry news and trends, with the view of proposing and implementing enhanced performance of company developments.
- Assist on brand enhancement, website improvement and interior design for new developments.
What you'll need:
- 2yrs + experience in Marketing
- Marketing Degree (desirable)
- Highly organised with a positive "can do" attitude
- Interest in residential marketing
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Confident in their creative abilities
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired