- Posted 26 January 2023
- SalaryUp to £45000 per annum
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameJasmine Bartlett
Would you like the chance to join a creative and award-winning developer that has passion and community at the heart of everything they do?
This is a 12 month FTC opportunity to work in a dynamic 360 Marketing role for one of London's most iconic residential developers. You will be reporting directly into the Marketing Manager and be a staple part of the Marketing team and integral to producing on time and on budget marketing collateral for their new development sites across London.
Our client is focused on creating individual and exceptional structures, from brand new sites to repurposing established buildings. They currently have over 20 sites which have been carefully planned to maximise their potential and have a passion for creating beautifully unique spaces to be enjoyed by the community, with the community.
To be successful in this role, you will be covering all aspects of marketing and branding, including digital, outdoor, customer experience, social media, interior design and more.
- Develop and deliver marketing collateral for the current portfolio and future developments.
- Ensure advertising schedules are on time and on budget.
- Introduce and execute effective campaigns both on and offline, as well as demonstrating budgets and ROI.
- Content creation and management of social media platforms
What you'll need:
- 2yrs + experience in Marketing
- Experience in Residential Property
- Marketing Degree (desirable)
- Experience in CGI & Brochures creation
- Highly organised with a positive "can do" attitude
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Team player who can take initiative with their own projects
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired