- Posted 12 April 2023
- Salary£30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameJasmine Bartlett
Would you like the chance to work as a Marketing Executive for one of the UK's most prolific and inspiring new homes developers?
My client is focused on creating exceptional residential properties and communities across East Thames. They offer a range of high-quality homes in sought-after locations, including Greenwich, Lewisham, and Newham. The company prioritises sustainability and outstanding customer service.
- Manage the media schedule by creating innovative ways to market the development through press, outdoor media, and digital media, including social media and email campaigns.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, Web trends, SEO and PPC, and track conversion rates and web traffic.
- Manage the developments digital marketing, keeping the website updated and property portal management
- Deliver marketing tools to assist the sales process, including development models, CGI imagery, interactive apartment finders, promotional videos and fly-throughs.
- Collate community stories and liaise between PR agency and external stakeholders for development of these
What you'll need:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in property development or within the property industry
- Marketing degree desired
- Proficient in design software (Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised and process-driven
- Excellent attention to detail, including the ability to effectively review and proofread all marketing material
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.