Do you need a change where you currently are? Would you like to work for a company who values a non-hierarchical structure, where everyone is seen as an equal member of the team, yet respects individuality?
My client is a boutique Real Estate company specialising in sales, lettings, property management and new build properties across London, the States, and the UAE to name a few. There is huge expansion for growth and career development, with 2 new branches to open in the pipeline.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on individual with a positive can-do attitude. You will be very comfortable with handling multiple projects with an analytical, yet creative edge. You will be a forward-thinker, one-step ahead of trends and be confident in running successful campaigns.
Some key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the evolution of the company branding
- Confident with videography skills and all relevant software needed pre, during and post production
- Ability to manage paid social activity
- Produce and edit company Podcasts
- Oversee all Social media platforms (Instagram/TikTok)
- Be proactive, highly driven and self-motivated.
- Comfortable communicating with valued stakeholders and colleagues at all levels within the business.
- Be highly organised and a completer finisher
- Enthusiastic creative thinker with a solutions-focused approach to problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Use of initiative and confident in ability.
- Property background pref but not essential.
- A sense of humour.
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired