- Posted 16 October 2022
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameSabrina Siddiqui
Are you looking for long term career progression within an established company who invest in their people?
You'll be offered a rewarding career with particular investment in progressing your skills and development opportunities. Career progression here is important, with a supportive team leader to help you along the way!
This versatile opportunity in London will be working with a world-class, innovative house builder, where you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference to the UK's most ambitious regeneration projects. You'll play a part in transforming history with some exciting projects underway.
The role will involve managing two award-winning flagship schemes, including the implementation of various elements of the marketing mix, the branding of developments, managing press events, undertaking market research, internal communication, corporate presentations, events, and exhibitions.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Managing the media schedule - thinking of innovative ways to market the development via press, outdoor media and digital media, to include social media
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, Web trends, SEO and PPC to access their impact tracking conversion rates and web traffic.
- Thinking of innovative UK events, planning, and executing these.
- Management of Rightmove + Zoopla, refreshing content and copy weekly, online creative, banners and MPU's.
- Creating, managing and delivering sales signage, flags and hoarding.
- Implementation and management of all other promotional activities.
What you'll offer
- Experience working in a similar role, preferably for a property developer or within the property industry
- Marketing degree desired
- Proficient in using design software (Photoshop, InDesign etc)
- Intermediate to advanced MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with working with Microsoft dynamics C360
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised and process-driven
- Excellent attention to detail, including the ability to effectively review and proof read all marketing material
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.