Are you fluent in Mandarin? Do you have experience working in Marketing within the Property sector?
One of Europe's most exciting developers are hiring. They are big, electric, and completely unique. With a clear vision and true passion, the team are entrepreneurial, visionary, resourceful and bold. One of their sites, is one of the largest single regeneration projects in Europe, with more than 17,000 new homes planned across 7 districts.
It is an ambitious, flexible organisation, not shy of taking a risk and doing things differently so if you are creative, ambitious and an out-of-the-box thinker then this is the right company for you...
- Deliver the annual marketing and events strategies to drive leads and awareness for the residential offering, both in the UK and Overseas
- Assist in coordinating all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities in support of the residential sales program
- Proofing and approving a full range of marketing material from property brochures, to direct mail, to email marketing
- Content creation for digital marketing campaigns and platforms
- Manage and support all creative agencies, digital agencies including China facing digital agencies, marketing suppliers and media buying agents
- Maintenance of marketing materials including, visual identities, brochures, models, floorplans, virtual reality, interactive content, show homes and marketing suite
- Coordinate content generation for all property marketing activities for all audiences
- Oversee press opportunities and communicate with the team for approval, review press releases and agree sign off with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the sales function and other key internal stakeholders to develop marketing collateral
- Manage delivery and coordination of marketing collateral for international and national residential exhibitions and events in support of the phase specific sales programs
- Leverage all wide events, activation, stakeholders, and foot fall driving activity for the property audience
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in marketing within property. You must be confident, have great attention to detail and speak mandarin.
- Interest in development and design
- Understanding of the new build property market
- Knowledge of lead data analysis
- Articulate and excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Flexible and welcomes challenges and change
- Demonstrates the ability to adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Mandarin speaker
- Experience of working in entrepreneurial environments
- Understanding of a UK and Overseas audience, especially China and Hong Kong
- Knowledge of China facing platforms such as WeChat
- Salesforce knowledge beneficial
- Good working knowledge of the new homes market
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.