We are thrilled to be working with a fantastic international developer whose focus is on mixed-use and residential developments. This company is innovative and ambitious with big plans so it's an exciting opportunity for employees. They work on a no 'glass ceiling' approach so successful individuals are recognised and rewarded accordingly.
This opportunity is one not to be missed!
The Marketing & Sales Manager is required to drive brand awareness of London developments through the execution of the sales & marketing strategy.
They will lead on marketing campaigns, interface with, and coordinate external agencies, and will be the main point of contact for development and corporate marketing in London.
Some duties of the Sales & Marketing Manager include:
- Working with key stakeholders across Development, Project Management and Sales teams, as well as external agencies, to deliver new development launches and sales exhibitions for domestic and international markets.
- Leading on the production and distribution of all sales & marketing materials, as well as coordinating the design of signage, hoarding, marketing suites & show homes.
- Being the point of contact for all external agencies for PR, social & design; and approving press releases, blogs & social media posts.
- Coordinating website production for new developments and SEO management.
The ideal candidate is someone with strong marketing experience in a similar industry. Someone who is well-rounded with all marketing aspects:
- Proven experience in an in-house property marketing role essential.
- Proactive, dynamic, and willing to take on new tasks
- Creative and innovative
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience of managing the Help to Buy Scheme desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private health insurance
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Call us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 to find out more or apply today!