- Posted 01 March 2023
- Salary£50000 - £65000 per annum
- LocationSouth West London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameEmily Shakesby
Fancy working for a leading multinational corporation?
This opportunity is not one to miss.
My client is known for developing large scale residential and commercial developments in and around central London.
The Marketing Manager will work within the Marketing Department with responsibility for the marketing and sales of large London based mixed use schemes and will have extensive marketing experience.
- Increasing brand awareness through the production of brochures, hoarding, advertising, signage, models and exhibitions etc
- Monitoring and analysing market trends and studying competitor's products, services and acquiring sale prices
- Preparing and managing marketing plans, production programmes and budgets
- Preparing, writing, and presenting creative briefs, assessing and analysing the resultant proposals and reporting to Senior Management on the recommended course of action
- Setting-up of Marketing Suites to include 3D design, graphic panels, models, show apartment selection and interior design
- Design and implementation of advertising campaigns both media and digital based
- Formulate and dispatch email campaigns
- Initiation through to production of development CGI's
- Briefing and implementing website design and subsequent management
- Creating and managing all digital marketing including portals and social media channels
- Writing a wide variety of creative briefs, recommendations, and reports
- Strong Stakeholder management with a wide variety of consultants in the sales and marketing arena
- Partner with an appointed PR agency to inspire ideas, produce press releases and promotional collateral
- Liaising with the Projects team to collate and design homeowner manuals and move-in procedures
- Co-ordinating and managing domestic and overseas launches and events
What you'll need:
- Marketing experience within mixed-use property developments
- Experience within a similar role with a London developer or agency
- In-depth knowledge of the London property market
- Proven track record in creating content for marketing strategies and implementing the production of effective marketing collateral
- A good working knowledge of SEO, SEa, PPC and Google analytics
- Be able to motivate and inspire consultants and colleagues
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing/sales techniques and concept (including competitive analysis)
- A first degree - BSc (Hons) or BA (Hons)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM)
- Proficient in Microsoft C-Suite, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Well presented, confident, professional with a passion for property development, especially in residential and mixed use
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and respond well to pressure
- Interested in what motivates people and how to motivate others
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
For a confidential conversation to discuss this opportunity further, please call me directly on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.