Attention all Marketing Managers!
Fancy working for a regional developer who puts their customers at the heart of everything they do?
This company is extremely proud of their reputation, and they are looking for an individual who is creative and passionate, someone who can bring real marketing experience to the table.
Some duties of the Marketing Manager will include:
- Manage the set-up of new developments from land acquisition and preparation and sales and marketing strategies and budgets through to the sales launch of the sales office and show homes including interior design and installation, landscaping, signage, and presentation
- Manage the production of marketing materials such websites, brochures, adverts, hoardings and site signage, offline leaflets and invitations, digital marketing, and social media campaigns
- Ensure all marketing activities are delivered within set budgets and control those budgets throughout the life of the development.
- Planning and managing all events, including sales launches, sponsorship, charity initiatives, place making and community events.
- Managing the preparation, event logistics and advertising and promotion.
- Managing the day-to-day presentation of show apartments, marketing suites and stock plots to ensure that high standards are always met, including external landscaping, cleaning, and sales signage.
The ideal candidate is someone with a previous developer marketing background and a degree in marketing. Someone who is well-rounded with all marketing aspects and can manage their own schemes. Salary will be dependent on your experience.
- Excellent level of general computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to effectively present information and produce reports
- Ability to work logically, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Business-like and professional both in appearance and manner
- Passionate, creative and an eye for detail
- Degree in Marketing or similar Marketing qualification
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Call us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 to find out more or apply today!