- Posted 23 August 2022
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameAnna McGeorge
Do you want to work for leading property brands within the property industry? We are looking for experienced Marketing professionals to join a respected company within the real estate industry as their Marketing Manager. You will be required to drive brand awareness of London developments through the execution of the Marketing and Communications strategy.
Who you’ll work for:
deverellsmith partner with some of the best names in the property industry and we’ll place you with an employer who aligns with your values and supports your career. We work with organisations across the full property lifecycle including housebuilders, developers, estate agents and managing agents.
We work with a multitude of organisation types including independently owned, SME’s, start-ups as well as large corporates. Some of our clients are award-winning and globally recognised for the work they do.
What You’ll Do:
You will lead on marketing campaigns, interface with, and coordinate external agencies, and will be the main point of contact for development and corporate marketing in London.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Develop and deliver the global marketing strategy and plan to support the growth of the company’s real estate asset capabilities.
• Ensure consistency of real estate messaging across brands, various content formats and media channels.
• Create new marketing communication tools such as data visualisation, video, and other digital assets such as podcasts
• Manage and update the company’s website and social media channels, alongside the Marketing Executive, coordinating input from other stakeholders
• Ensure brand consistency for all marketing materials, ensuring they all fit within the overall brand guidelines.
• Coordinate marketing events and logistics
What You’ll Bring:
·Proactive and positive attitude
·Proven experience within Marketing/Communications
·Successful record in developing strategic and tactical marketing plans from idea creation, development, and delivery
·Excellent project management skills, specifically the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
·Ability to write good, clear, modern but grammatically correct English for an Institutional audience
Every employer we partner with have different rewards, incentives, and benefits to working for them. Some of these benefits include flexible working, career development, exposure to other areas of the business to enable progression, social events, and an attractive package.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com,I look forward to hearing from you, Emily.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired