Would you like the opportunity to be a part of a business that is changing the face of renting across the UK?
My client are a leading provider in the private rented sector in the UK. They are providing a higher standard of rental property, in well-designed neighbourhoods that renters can be proud of. My client have successfully delivered several projects and are now undergoing a rapid period of growth across London & the Southeast.
Why this role?
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing business where you will be instrumental in that growth.
- You will work alongside the Head of Leasing to oversee the marketing campaigns and lead on the execution of all marketing programs from start to finish
- You will drive collaboration with stakeholders and ensure the correct internal processes are being maintained
- You will track and evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activities in relation to their objectives
- Manage & track the marketing budget
- Proposing and managing marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Experience working within real estate (BtR, Residential Development or Estate Agency) (essential)
- Marketing degree desired
- Proficient in design software (Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Right to work in the UK without a Visa/ Sponsorship
- Monday to Friday (40 hrs per week)
- Enfield Head Office
- Flexibility to WFH
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired