- Posted 10 May 2022
- Salary£50000 - £55000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameEmily Shakesby
We are thrilled to be working with a world leader in real estate services for an exciting opportunity as a Marketing Operations Lead. This company focuses on creating and delivering real value for their clients, shareholders, and their employees.
A financial and professional services firm specialising in real estate services and investment management. They are rapidly growing and therefore need teams of experts who deliver integrated services built on market insight and foresight, sound research and relevant market knowledge.
The Marketing Operations Lead will be a highly conscientious project manager that will work closely with the Residential Development and Estate Agency business lines to ensure a forward-looking view of business management responsibilities and translated into marketing objectives.
Some duties of the Marketing Operations Lead will include:
- Management of the marketing budget, including KPI setting, reporting etc
- To act as a beacon of knowledge on development and office road-maps to ensure all marketing opportunities are maximised
- To drive an ROI driven and segmented approach to all marketing communications
- Line management of a Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive and Research Content Manager
- Work with the residential development and estate agency teams to ensure a detailed road-map of their development are translated into marketing objectives ahead of time and that relevant marketing leads are briefed.
- Along with the Demand Generation Lead and Head of Marketing, act as a sign off for marketing communications and work relentlessly to ensure consistency of brand
The ideal candidate will come from a residential background, with a Prince 2 project management experience or qualification preferred and a passion for marketing.
- Experience in a real estate professional services or estate agency business
- 3+ year's experience in an operational or project manager role
- Proven project management experience
- An appetite for exploring and proposing innovation from the industry norm
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Call us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 to find out more or apply today!