Are you a proactive and people-oriented individual who thrives in a dynamic and flexible work environment? Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and creating a welcoming atmosphere for professionals from various industries? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is a leading provider of flexible office spaces and co-working solutions with 70 flexible office working spaces across London. This role is based at one of their largest buildings in the heart of Kings Cross.
About the Role:
As a Member Host, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of our vibrant and modern flexible office building in Kings Cross. You will be the face of our company and the primary point of contact for our valued members, assisting them with their diverse needs and creating an inviting community atmosphere.
- Meet and greet all guests and members in a welcoming, genuine and professional manner including asking them to sign in/out using an iPad
- Meet and exceed our members needs by promoting all products to include offices, co-working memberships, meeting rooms and virtual offices, services and events
- Answer important calls and respond to internal and external member emails with their style of communication.
- Facilitate your members requests in an open prompt and timely manner whether face to face, by email or on the telephone
- Book meeting rooms on behalf of internal members and ensure that member meeting requirements are documented to include everything they need, For example: AV, catering, room layout, special requests etc.
- Collaborate with the external meeting room executives, plan ahead for bookings received by email to ensure meeting requirements are documented to include AV, catering, room layout, special requests etc.
- Ensure the visual standards in the buildings are keep to an exceptional standard by carrying out regular building walks, this includes assisting with general cleaning of communal areas.
- Troubleshooting Wifi and IT issues with the support of the IT helpdesk.
- Ensure coffee machines and topped up with beans and water, cleaned regularly and maintained.
- Ensure all empty offices are set to 'Show Office' standard, equipped to demonstrate the potential of the space available to potential clients, following guidelines provided
- When appropriate, use the 'Compleat' System and add building purchases to the company purchase order system
- In line with your immediate manager, assist with any building events and facilitate member introductions whenever possible as per the designated timetables
- Support your building manager with member on-boarding to ensure a smooth and seamless welcome and when necessary, departure using the move in and out check lists provided
- Preparing catering, tea and coffee for meeting rooms then present and serve the food and beverage in meeting rooms and event spaces.
- Set up and refresh meeting rooms throughout the day ensuring catering, teas and coffees are in the meeting rooms on-time and ready for your members and guests at the agreed time.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post accurately, to ensure that it is properly franked and ready for collection / delivery
- Process any chargeable services for members such as booking couriers and taxi's etc. And ensure the client has recharged the appropriate amount adhering to our invoicing process.
- Get to know your members. Once you understand more about them, you surprise them with a Random Act of Kindness (RAK) whenever possible, keeping track of how we do this as we go, setting the expectation amongst your team.
- With the direction of your Building Manager ensure that the fire grab bag is stocked and easily accessible at all time. Carry out weekly fire tests for the building and report any issues immediately to your Building Manager
- Use the membership portal to coordinate and upload detailed information for new members and ensure their building access cards are delivered and arrive on time to hand to them on their first day
- Carry out additional ad-hoc duties as directed by the Business/Assistant Business Manager
- Previous experience in retail, hospitality, or related fields is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations and Fire Safety practices is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to connect with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Proactive and adaptable mindset, capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A positive and energetic attitude, dedicated to creating a welcoming and collaborative community.
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Discounts on food and drink across their 70 venues in London.
- Perkbox access.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Very competitive pension contribution.
- Competitive salary and opportunities for career growth within the company.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment with a diverse and inclusive community.
- Regular training and development sessions to enhance your skills.
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired