We have been exclusively instructed to find a Mortgage Protection Administrator to join one of the leading property practices in their mortgage finance department.
My client is an international property brand, frequently recognised with numerous awards. Established a number of year's ago, they are going through an extremely exciting phase where growth is a given.
The Mortgage Protection Administrator will provide assistance to experienced mortgage brokers. The successful candidate will take on some of the following responsibilities:
- Administering and progressing mortgage applications
- Obtaining required information
- Processing business cases
- Liaising with clients to book meetings
The successful candidate must have the following requirements
- At least 1 year's experience in a Mortgage Protection Administrative role
- Experience dealing with a high number of cases
- The ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with an annual bonus. This is a Hybrid working role 2/3 days per week from home and the candidate can choose to work in 1 of 2 office locations.
If this role is of interest please apply or contact us to gain further information on this opportunity.