Are you looking for a new opportunity within the property sector, working for a growing business in a brand-new office?
What is on offer?
- New Homes Administrator
- Annual salary of £25,000 (dependant on experience)
- Monday to Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Excellent benefits package including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays!
- Opportunities to learn and progress within a growing business
What makes this company great?
As one of the UKs leading property consultancies, our client prides themselves on working hand-in-hand with all their clients to achieve the desired goal, this company is growing fast, providing excellent opportunities for progression to all current and future employees.
- Adding properties and developments to all internal and external systems along with managing associated marketing for each property
- Creating and implementing marketing plans for developments
- Manage the social media plans and accounts
- Uploading properties onto various portals
- Working closely with the central marketing and PR teams to ensure maximum exposure for the development
- Coordinating marketing and advertising locally and with nearby offices and the department itself
- Implementing strategies for continuous improvement of business processes and increased efficiency
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties as required by the team.
Are you the one for this role?
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- A strong communicator, both verbally and in writing with experience of customer service
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Punctual and flexible in relation to working hours and duties
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- An interest in working real estate/estate agency environment
- Previous social media and marketing experience
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.