Back to jobs
- Responding to reported issues and enquiries in a systematic recorded manner
- Arrange for inspections to be carried out where required, if they are covered by the defect's liability period
- Ensure clear and correct instructions are passed to the relevant sub-contractor to attend and then feedback any relevant information to the customer
- Follow up outstanding works and ensure the customer is happy with the completed works
- keeping an accurate record of works reported/discussions or correspondence, who will be attending, when works are completed
- To ensure all the relevant paperwork and certification is in place from site to carry out the handovers and completions.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the office by undertaking other general duties which will include answering phones, filing and any other tasks that may be needed.