New Homes Customer Care Coordinator - Waltham Abbey
- Posted 09 March 2023
- Salary£28000 - £32000 per annum
- LocationWaltham Abbey
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameTess Amigoni
Our client is in need of a highly efficient, well-organised Customer Care Coordinator, to support their close-knit team for a 12 month period (this could turn permanent for the right person).
In short, your sole responsibility will be to cleanse their system and rectify any outstanding customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
This role is PERFECT if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment and working in a close-knit team. In order to be suitable for this position, you must be available ASAP.
As a Customer Care Co-ordinator in the New Homes industry, you will be responsible for sorting any defects that arise within the two-year warranty period; resolving purchasers' queries and complaints. You will work as part of a hardworking team to deliver exceptionally responsive repair services to customers, liaising with contractors, colleagues, and customers.
There is also an opportunity for you to progress to a more face-to-face position at a later date and go permanently. Please note this is an office-based role, and there is no flexibility to work from home.
Our client would like someone who is confident and can work independently but is able to communicate and work as part of a wider team. You should be able to pick up information and learn quickly and use your initiative.
You should also have a great telephone manner and the ability to keep calm under pressure whilst still being able to deal effectively and efficiently with a variety of customers and contractors.
A background in New Homes Customer Care is preferable however your experience can be varied in housing but you must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a property Customer Service-based role.
- Handle customer queries to deliver a right-first-time repairs service
- Liaise with appropriate departments to ensure customer queries are resolved and repairs are scheduled efficiently
What will you bring:
- Experience working within a Customer Service role in New Homes
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Proficient use of MS office packages, and Dynamics
- Well organised with the ability to work under pressure
What's on offer
- Up to £28k-£32 salary
- 12 months of work paid weekly + holiday pay and discounts through our payroll
- 35 hours per week
- ASAP start