Happy New Year! An exceptionally proactive, adaptable, and immediately available Customer Care Manager is required to work for a high-quality, 5* house-builder based on site in Uxbridge (may need to travel occasionally). This is a 3-6 month, full-time interim role where you will be expected to hit the ground running and support the customers journey and mainly the after-care period for home-owners. The position could go permanent for the right person due to huge growth plans across the board.
If you have a minimum of 2 years experience working on-site directly for a house builder handling pre & post completions please get in touch!
You will be working for a forward-thinking house builder, who is committed to delivering a 5* customer journey. You will join a close-knit, dedicated Customer Care team where you will be based on-site 4 days a week and 1 working from home. We want to speak with experienced and immediately available individuals who have a proven background in problem solving and working in a fast paced environment.
Our client is seeking an intuitive and personable New Homes Customer Care Manager with a varied background. Your main responsibility will be to ensure the purchaser has a smooth warranty period. As a Customer Care Manager you will be customer facing and required to deal with snagging, defects as well as uphold the reputation of the developer.
The role of the New Homes Customer Care Manager will include:
- Working with the Customer Service team to identify all upcoming completions
- Introduce yourself at the first point of key handover and be the purchasers go-to in terms of defects and snagging
- Regularly answering purchaser calls and emails identifying new or recurring problems and dealing with them accordingly
- Maintain the database at all time
- Coordinating and scheduling workmen and tradesmen to complete works
- Attending weekly meetings with the wider team
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a pre & post completions
- Have exceptional interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Have proven time management and organisational skills
- Have excellent follow up skills to ensure impeccable customer service at all times
- Have a track record of liaising with a variety of people; from contractors to high net worth individuals
- Be flexible, resourceful and have the ability to prioritise workload successfully
- Be self-motivated, resilient and have the ability to remain calm under pressure
If you are available immediately and have a proven Customer Care Management background in New Homes, I'd love to hear from you.
If this role is of any interest please feel free to apply on our website or email your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com /call