What's the job and the best thing about it?
Deverellsmith are working closely with a top global consultancy who sell across all of London's top developments and they are looking for a charismatic, experienced Mandarin speaking consultant to join their market leading China desk.
This is a unique opportunity to utilise a large portfolio and expand your network.
The core of the role will be to manage international sales covering east Asia, which will include selling directly to international investors as well as liaising with developers and independent introducers.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work within the leading International Sales Team, who are currently exceeding all targets and top of the London market.
- They're flexible on the level you join the business as. Senior Consultant through to Directorship. The opportunity for you to really push yourself to your next title.
- Competitive basic salaries and uncapped earning potential. The ability to completely be in control of your income!
- Sell across the whole of London - you are not capped of any opportunity to sell.
- Become your own mini brand and build out your network with amazing internal leads and connections.
What will you be doing?
- Present to all potential buyers/investors and overseas marketing events.
- Work closely with international offices to provide a smooth purchase from initial interest overseas, to completion.
- Consistently develop new relationships to expand your network to ensure repeat investment.
- Assist the wider team to create and implement Marketing strategies to drive sales across the sites.
- Co-ordinate and attend launches and promotional events for developments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have significant experience working for a House Builder or an agent within an international role.
- Be sales motivated and driven to reach all targets.
- Highly organised and has exceptional customer service.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Mandarin and/or Cantonese Chinese
- Able to travel as and when required by the company.
- Have a pre-existing database of clients.