- Posted 05 August 2022
- Salary£25000 - £27500 per annum + 45-50k OTE
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameEmma Hayden
Do you have a background in property and sales and want to begin a career in New Homes? Our client, who is one of the UK's leading housing associations, are currently looking for somebody to join their team to assist with selling out the remainder of the development.
Situated in a prime location, just a stone's throw away from Houghton Regis, this development can also bring you into London Central under just half an hour.
We are looking for enthusiastic, charismatic individuals who will thrive in a collaborative environment as you will be working with a close knit team. Ideally you will have a background in property sales and have industry knowledge. Selling or lettings experienced will be viewed favourably. This 12 month FTC has an excellent career progression path for the right person!
- Conduct accompanied viewings with applicants, speak with regularly and continue building ongoing relationships.
- Ensure compliance and administration is proficiently updated.
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain notable rapport with clients and customers
- Short notice period - this role requires an immediate start
- Proficient IT skills
- UK Drivers licence
- 1+ years sales experience
- Property experience (sales, lettings
Interested in finding more out about this position? Email