Do you have a background in property and sales and want to begin a career in New Homes? Our client, who is one of the UK's housing agents, are currently looking for somebody to join their team to assist with selling their current development.
We are looking for enthusiastic, charismatic individuals who will thrive in a collaborative environment as you will be working with a close knit team. Ideally you will have a background in property sales and have industry knowledge. Selling or lettings experienced will be viewed favourably.
- Conduct accompanied viewings with applicants, speak with regularly and continue building ongoing relationships.
- Ensure compliance and administration is proficiently updated.
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain notable rapport with clients and customers
- Proficient IT skills
- UK Drivers licence
- 1+ years sales experience
- Property experience (NH sales, lettings)
Interested in hearing more? Email