Are you an experienced New Homes Sales negotiator who is looking to work for a renowned, established developer? Our esteemed client have got an ever-growing pipeline and are therefore looking to grow their team.
This developer has sustainability at heart, focusing on regenerating brownfield areas, as well as creating jobs in the local community.
Although this position is an ongoing temporary position, likelihood for permanency is possible for the right person!
- Conduct accompanied viewings with applicants, speak with regularly and continue building ongoing relationships.
- Ensure compliance and administration is proficiently updated.
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain notable rapport with clients and customers
- 1 year New Homes Sales experience
- Proficient IT skills
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- UK Drivers licence
Interested in hearing more? Apply below, or contact 02030566285.