Do you thrive in a busy sales environment, and enjoy working in a close-knit, collaborative team?
One of our most established, well-reputed clients in the Northern Home Counties is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to join their award-winning development on a long-term temporary basis local to Aylesbury. Initially, this will be a long-term temporary role, but due to substantial growth plans, this role could turn permanent for the right person.
We are looking to speak with New Homes Sales Consultants who are looking for a new challenge and who can start as soon as possible and can hit the ground running. You must have a proven track record of hitting targets!
Our client works to the highest of standards and they are seeking a highly driven, ambitious Sales Consultant, who lives local to Aylesbury. This will be a 12-month temporary contract where you will be heavily involved in the initial sales & marketing working closely with your team and senior management. To motivate this sales consultant, EVEN more, our client has agreed to pay a retention bonus as an incentive to commit to 12 months.
Your main responsibility will be to manage all day-to-day matters that may arise in the marketing suite and sell.
What will you bring?
- ASAP start date... short notice period
- New Homes sales experience is critical, especially with first-time buyers
- Well presented with exceptional people skills
- Proactively work to devise and suggest new marketing ideas to drive new lead generation for the development
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with new home-owners
- Liaising with various agents and international buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite