Do you thrive in a varied, collaborative sales environment, and want to work for a company driven by social purpose and community?
One of our most established clients in London & the Home Counties is looking for a New Homes Sales Consultant to join their beautiful development in Brighton, East Sussex.
Initially, this will be for 3-6 months but they will look to extend this due to a large pipeline across the Sussex area.
We are looking to speak with New Homes Sales Consultants who are looking for a new challenge and who can start as soon as possible. You must have a proven track record of hitting targets and ideally have a background in Property Sales.
Our client works to the highest of standards and they are seeking a personable, bubbly Sales Consultant, who lives locally to Brighton.
This will be a temporary contract where you will be heavily involved in the initial sales & marketing working closely with your team and senior management. Your main responsibility will be to manage all day-to-day matters that may arise in the marketing suite and sell.
What will you bring?
- ASAP start date... short notice period
- Ideally, New Homes sales experience, especially with first-time buyers, shared ownership and help to buy
- Well presented with exceptional people skills
- Proactively work to devise and suggest new marketing ideas to drive new lead generation for the development
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with new home-owners
- Liaising with various agents and international buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite