Do you thrive in a high pace, fun sales environment, and enjoy selling affordable homes to first-time buyers?
One of our most highly regarded clients whose commitment is to build sustainable, affordable housing in London and the Home Counties is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to join their award-winning development in Princes Risborough.
The development has 12 months left to sell, therefore this will be a FTC until the site completes. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for contract work and can start ASAP!
We are looking to speak with New Homes Sales Consultants who are looking for a new challenge and understand Shared Ownership Sales and the buying process. You must have a proven track record in selling off plan and exceptional customer service skills!
Our client works to the highest of standards and they are seeking a highly focused, customer-focused Sales Consultant, who lives local to Princes Risborough and has good knowledge of the surrounding area.
This will be a permanent contract where you will be employed directly by the client. They are offering a high basic salary of £29,500 + £49,000 OTE.
Your main responsibility will be to SELL, manage all day-to-day matters that may arise in the marketing suite and be a brand ambassador.
What will you bring?
- ASAP start date... short notice period
- New Homes sales experience is critical especially with first-time buyers
- Well presented with exceptional people skills
- Proactively work to devise and suggest new marketing ideas to drive new lead generation for the development
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with new home-owners
- Liaising with various agents and international buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Job has Expired