New Homes Sales Consultant | Croydon (9 month contract)
- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary£28000 - £32000 per annum + + coms and uniform allowance
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameTess Amigoni
Do you want to work for a well-reputed, market leading house-builder, that prides itself on its seamless specification and stunning New Homes that are affordable? Do you enjoy working in a team, have a can-do attitude, and always put customers at the heart of everything you do?
We are looking to speak to confident, experienced New Homes Sales Consultants to sell out an development local to Croydon.
Our client is looking for someone with off-plan sales experience as the first completion will be December 2023.
This is a sought-after opportunity for any New Homes Sales Consultant who wants to sell the highest quality product at affordable prices.
Our client works to the highest of standards and wants a contractor who is highly consultative, and professional. Also, good computer skills are essential! We are looking to speak with New Homes Sales Consultants who are looking for a new challenge and have a proven track record of selling out schemes. Our client prides itself on its 5-star customer journey and super-high specification. You must have a background in New Homes sales to be considered for this role - and ideally worked for a 5* house-builder.
Your main responsibility will be to manage all day-to-day matters that may arise in the marketing suite and sell a stunning product.
What will you bring?
- ASAP start date... short notice period
- Sell, sell, sell
- Well presented with exceptional people skills
- Proactively work to devise and suggest new marketing ideas to drive new lead generation for the development
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with new home-owners
- Liaising with various agents and international buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems