Are you starting your career in the property industry and not quite sure where it's going?
Would you like to be a part of a world class organisation with an exceptional training programme that could open many doors for you?
I am looking for a motivated, property sales person to join an experienced team in East London on a brand-new regeneration scheme.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a national developer and take your career to the next level with the support of an experienced team.
- An uncapped earning potential, what you put it, you get out!
- The opportunity to work alongside a close-knit team and a chance to really be a part of something big!
- Must be able to work weekends (this is when most deals happen so more opportunity to make money!)
- Up to £27,000 basic + commission (OTE £50k)
What's the role?
As an on-site Sales Consultant you will manage the customer through the purchasing journey of their new home and deliver 5* customer service throughout:
- Represent the developer by being the face of the marketing suite; provide an excellent customer experience and maintain the presentation of the sales area.
- Conduct viewings of properties.
- Build and develop relationships with clients.
- To generate potential sales leads in addition to those created by marketing activity.
What will you bring?
- Property sales experience is required.
- Strong and proven sales background required; this is a fast-paced sales environment.
- Exceptional customer facing skills and impeccable self-presentation.
- Passion for the real estate industry and progression.
If this sounds like somewhere you would flourish and you have proven new homes experience, I would love to hear from you.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward
Job has Expired