New Homes Sales Consultant- Kent
- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary£28000 - £30000 per annum + + coms
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameMary Kuchina
Deverellsmith are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and bubbly individual to join one of our client's New Homes team in Kent. The ideal candidate should have good area knowledge of the Kent area.
If this sounds like you and you are seeking an exciting opportunity, keep reading!
You will join an award-winning house-builder to sell out their up-and-coming scheme. Our client is a small to medium developer, who wants to employ someone with a great track recording of selling luxury units.
If you are looking for a work/life balance and are seeking flexible working, this could be for you. You must have 2-3 years' New Homes experience already.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Welcoming potential buyers and providing them with information about the properties available.
- Conducting viewings of show homes and other properties with potential buyers
- Responding to queries from potential buyers about the properties and the buying process
- Negotiating prices and closing sales with potential buyers
- Providing advice and guidance to potential buyers on financing options and the home buying process
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential buyers, estate agents, and developers
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Maintaining accurate records of sales and potential buyers
- Liaising with solicitors, mortgage brokers, and other professionals involved in the home buying process.
What's in it for you?
- Up to £30,000 Basic salary
- Impressive commission structure
- ASAP start date
If this sounds like your next role, please contact me for a confidential chat!
'We Are One'