Deverellsmith are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join one of our client's New Homes team in Farnham Royal, Berkshire on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate must have previous New Homes experience.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity, and are looking for flexible working, keep reading!
You will join a multi- award winning and well-known house-builder in assisting the sales team with incoming inquiries and sales. This is a 6 week temporary job role with an immediate start date. If you are looking for a work/life balance and are seeking flexible working, this could be for you.
What's in it for you?
- £12/14PH + holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- ASAP start
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday working
- Working with a well-established house builder
If this sounds like your next role, please contact me for a confidential chat!
Your duties will include:
- Welcoming potential buyers and providing them with information about the properties available.
- Conducting viewings of show homes and other properties with potential buyers
- Responding to queries from potential buyers about the properties and the buying process
- Negotiating prices and closing sales with potential buyers
- Providing advice and guidance to potential buyers on financing options and the home buying process
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential buyers, estate agents, and developers
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Maintaining accurate records of sales and potential buyers
- Liaising with solicitors, mortgage brokers, and other professionals involved in the home buying process.
'We work as One'