One of our most prominent, pioneering clients is looking to cover maternity leave in Sunninghill, with a November 2022 start date. This is a rare, attractive opportunity for any New Homes Sales Consultant looking to get their foot in the door with an award-winning, luxury house-builder.
You will be based in a stunning, luxurious marketing suite that is situated in the middle of idyllic woodlands and a road surrounded by large country houses. Our client works to the highest of standards and thus is seeking a highly consultative, professional Sales Consultant, who lives local to Sunninghill, Berkshire.
We are looking to speak with New Homes Sales Consultants who are looking for a new challenge and who can start in the next few months.. and can hit the ground running. You must have a proven track record of hitting sales targets whilst keeping customers at the heart of everything you do!
Initially, this will be a contract opportunity to cover 12 months of maternity leave however, this could lead to permanent due to their pipeline of sites in the area. Our client prides itself on its 5-star customer journey and flawless product. We are open to background however, you must have a good understanding and passion for the property sales industry and deal with high-net-worth individuals in a customer-facing role.
Your main responsibility will be to manage all day-to-day matters that may arise in the marketing suite and sell a stunning product.
What will you bring?
- October/November start date... short notice period
- Well presented with exceptional people skills
- Proactively work to devise and suggest new marketing ideas to drive new lead generation for the development
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with new home-owners
- Liaising with various agents and international buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Job has Expired