A rare opportunity has come up for an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant who is available immediately on a short term contract in Harpenden, Hertfordshire.
This development consists of various high-quality house types which gives you a variety of stock to work with. Our client is looking for a dedicated, experienced Sales Advisor to assist the day to day running of the development while they shuffle their permanent staff around in the New Year.
You will spend the majority of your working week alone of site therefore you must have a minimum of 2 years experience selling new homes. This opportunity offers a fantastic hourly rate (depending on experience) and you will have Sunday's and Monday's off!
- Securing Sales in line with sales targets, maximizing sales values and meeting volume targets
- Deal with all prospective/existing customers in a professional and engaging manner to ensure the best customer experience
- Maintain key relationships with internal and external teams
- Maintain the presentation of the sales areas to the highest standard
- To conduct viewings with potential purchasers
- To effectively manage all sales administration in order to ensure that correct reporting is provided
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within New-Homes
- Strong motivator, driven to achieve personal and team targets
- Good communication skills both verbal and written for effective interaction with customers, internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-active approach and keen to take on new tasks and procedures
Want to know more? Call Tess Amigoni on 02038234393or send your cv over to firstname.lastname@example.org