Are you looking for some flexibility in your work life? Do you flourish working in a varied role, and succeed at multitasking?
One of the leading housing associations in the South East are looking for enthusiastic, charismatic individuals who will thrive in a collaborative environment. Ideally you will have a background in property and have industry knowledge. Selling or lettings experienced will be viewed favourably. This is an ongoing temporary position with likelihood of permanency for the right person.
- Assess and qualify potential buyers for affordable housing
- Selling across a portfolio of New Homes
- Conducting viewings as and when required
- Sales Progression - liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Dealing with an influx of enquiries via email and telephone.
What you will need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a 'Can do' attitude
- Proficient IT skills
- Knowledge and experience of affordable housing
- Experience within New Homes/Estate agency will be favoured
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Hybrid work pattern
- Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm
- Salary: £26k - £29k.