Calling all motivated New Homes Sales Consultants in the following locations!
Salary: £27,000 basic + Quarterly Bonuses and Targets OTE: £40,000 - £50,000
- Quarterly and annual bonuses based on team effort and individual performance.
- Payment structure with 75% commission paid on exchange and 25% paid on completion.
- Private healthcare.
- Spot bonuses and awards for outstanding performance.
- Staff awards night! For noted achievements and additional prizes/cash bonuses.
- Option to purchase additional holiday days on top of 26 days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Emphasis on employee well-being, local community involvement, charitable activities, and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives.
Why this role?
Our client is a well-established and reputable real estate developer specialising in the sale of 3-bedroom houses in the price range of £600,000 to £900,000. With a strong presence in Bracknell, they are known for their commitment to excellence and dedication to providing exceptional service to their clients.
More importantly, they care and invest in staff training and overall happiness score. This role is available owing to an internal promotion of one of many successful consultants with the company.
- Conduct property viewings and provide detailed information to prospective buyers.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to understand their needs and preferences.
- Negotiate and close property sales, ensuring a smooth and efficient process.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets and maximise quarterly bonuses.
- Work on a rota basis, including 1 weekend off in 4, to ensure comprehensive coverage.
- Drive or have access to a car to travel to properties and client meetings.
- Maintain a professional appearance with the provided uniform and claim mileage expenses.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience selling new homes, off-plan.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver's license and access to a car.
If you are passionate about sales, customer service, and have the drive to excel in a dynamic and rewarding environment, please submit your CV!
Job has Expired