Impressive rewards. Great career progression. Excellent commission potential.
Just three reasons to apply to the role of New Homes Sales Manager if you're accustomed to selling off-plan in residential sales, and you are ready to step into management (there's more, but it's a good start).
What will you receive?
- Basic salary of 30000 - 40000 per annum.
- Added commission of up to £35000 per annum.
- Work/life balance (9:30 - 6pm hours, Sunday and Mondays off.)
- The opportunity to launch a brand new scheme with plenty of financial reward.
What do you need?
- At least 3 years experience in senior sales negotiator role, or equivalent.
- Competancy lone working on site.
- The ability to easily commute to New Malden (where the site will be based).
Why fixed term?
Project, you'll be central to launch of a brand new scheme, predicted to have sold out by March 2024. However, the opportunity for a permanent role to present itself by the time the scheme is sold is highly likely.
Not sure about applying? Research shows that people from underrepresented groups are 20% less likely to apply for a role unless they feel they can meet all criteria.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, but are missing one or two requirements, I still want to hear from you.
Keen to know more? Don't hesitate to get in touch today.