Job Title: New Homes Sales Negotiator
Working Hours: 5 days a week, including weekends (Saturday and Sunday). 2 days off during the week when you work a weekend. Approximately 1.5 to 2 weekends off per month.
Salary: OTE up to £55,000
Do you want to work for a very well respected & established New Homes Developer? Are you driven by ensuring quality customer service? Our client is a flexible and innovative real estate development company committed to creating exceptional living spaces. They are committed to creating exceptional developments as well as ensuring they have a positive impact on the environment. As they continue to expand their portfolio, they're seeking a passionate and results-driven individual to join the team as a New Homes Sales Negotiator.
As a New Homes Sales Negotiator, you will be based in the sales/marketing suite and will play a crucial role in selling off-plan properties. Your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with potential buyers and providing information about our new homes.
- Building strong relationships with clients to understand their needs and preferences.
- Conducting property viewings and guiding clients through the sales process.
- Collaborating with the marketing and sales teams to drive lead generation.
- Proven experience in new home sales or a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work weekends and a flexible schedule.
- Strong negotiation skills and a customer-focused approach.
- Knowledge of the local real estate market is a plus.
What They Offer:
- Competitive basic salary with an attractive commission structure.
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
How to Apply:
If you are a motivated and ambitious individual with a passion for real estate sales or may know someone who may be suited to the role, then please get in contact using the details below
Tel: 0203 084 9950
Does this sound life something you would be interested in? Get in touch today to hear more!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.