Are you immediately available and looking to world for a new start in the New Year?
Deverellsmith is currently working with a leading affordable housing provider in the South East; needing two experienced, sales driven New Homes Sales Officers to join them on one of their sites across the South East (Kent, Sussex, London & Essex). This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to explore Shared Ownerships schemes and build upon their knowledge. Our client is looking for these individuals to join on temp basis for a minimum of 3 months.
Our client is looking for driven individuals who are sales and customer orientated and able to adapt to change when necessary. You must be someone with an eye for detail and ability to use IT systems such as CRMs and Microsoft packages as this will be part of you daily work. Also, you will be expected work flexibly which could mean travelling to the office in Kent, also visiting developments to deal with viewings. A car and driving license is essential.
You should be ready to take on vast responsibilities and be experienced. Although, Shared Home ownership experience is ideal, you may also have New homes experience and some knowledge of the social housing sector as this will come as an advantage in the area you will be working.
As a New Homes Sales Officer you will be assisting people to buy a home with the help to buy/shared ownership options. You will also be responsible for delivering high quality sales processes in order to achieve targets and ensure customer satisfaction
- To conduct competitor analysis for each site and to maintain knowledge of competitors in local area
- To lead on customer viewings, open days and events. Ensuring availability matched demand and events are planned and diarised from month to month
- To work with purchasers, MA’s, estate agents, mortgage lenders and other third parties to ensure sales are qualified within set timescales and cases are ready to be passed to the sales progressor.
- Ensure performance targets (sales, customer contacts and database leads) are delivered and accurately recorded.
What will you bring?
- Shared ownership experience is ideal
- Experience within New Homes
- knowledge of marketing and selling new homes process
- Ability and experience of using CRM System as well as Microsoft and other IT systems.
- Knowledge of the social housing sector will be advantageous
What’s on offer?
- £27,000 - £29,000