- Posted 01 June 2022
- Salary£10.50 - £12 per hour + + holiday pay / NI contribution
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameEmma Hayden
Are you looking for some part time work within the world of New Homes?
We are seeking a Viewing's Assistant to work two days a week for a nationally renowned developer who can book and conduct viewings for a brand new luxury development launching in Brighton.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Background within New Homes/Estate agency
- Experience in conducting viewings / client facing role
- Passion for property with expert knowledge in this field
- Exceptional inter-personable and communications skills
- Professionally presented
Benefits of part time / temp work through deverellsmith:
- Competitive hourly rate
- NI contributions, pension, holiday included in hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work for an esteemed leading house builder
Reasons why temp / part time work could suit suit:
- Have you taken a break from your career to raise a family and want to get your foot back in the door?
- Do you just want a better work-life balance?
- Your main job has irregular shift patterns therefore you want to keep yourself busy on days off?
- You run your own business, but miss a team environment from time to time?
- Are you in between jobs and don't want gaps on your CV?
- Semi-retired but still want to keep busy?
Interested in hearing more? Apply below or call Emma Hayden on 02030566285.