- Posted 20 October 2022
- Salary£25750 - £28375 per annum + 10%
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWesley Beckenham
Are you an experienced night customer service / security professional?
Do you enjoy building strong relationships with residents / customers?
Do you thrive on taking responsibility for the security and operations of your building overnight?
If so, this could be the role for you!
* Provide first class customer service to residents
* Ensuring up to date resident communication via various channels including social media
* Monitoring the resident services email inbox and actioning requests and enquiries as required
* Creating a community feel through communication, events and innovations
* To act as first point of call for residents to report maintenance issues
* Co-ordinating all contractor appointments and logging issues in order that required service levels are
* Carrying out regular inspections of communal areas and apartments
* Ensuring communal areas and available apartments are well presented and appealing to prospective
tenants at all times
* Following up on lettings enquiries and undertaking apartment viewings
* Meet and greet with new tenants; releasing keys, providing Welcome Packs and new tenancy
information where required
* Completing check in and check out inventory reports
* Complete regular buildings walks to ensure there are no Health and Safety issues evident or any
security concerns. Highlighting any issues to your Line Manager and taking the appropriate action at
Working pattern: 4 on 4 off 7pm-7am shifts
An SIA license is very desirable for this role though strong applications without this qualification will also be considered
If you feel this is the role for you, please do get in touch!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.